Need help figuring out HFS edit
I need help trying to figure out how to make this work.
After studying edits from ezbossx2 and perm edits I've been trying to make it so the "g" key would use the skill blind arrow.
So in:
1725BDA3ADE5793E823E9F33DD7AA434EA49D943.hfs
I edited pc_evy_motion.txt.comp to make it so emo_greeting instead of doing the animations and stuff it would cast blind arrow AE_skill_evy_blind_arrow.1
then in:
FAC6B533E4D245CE8B9A67DB1472B2B98F3F54FA.hfs
I edited config_preset_common.cfg.comp to set "g" to cc_play_emotion 4 and F5 to nothing in order to cause "g" to cast blind arrow.
But in game evie still just waves and does not cast anything (F5 causes her to wave instead of do nothing as well, and "g" does not work).
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for reading
p.s. I hope this is in the right section <3
p.s.s. I also tried other variations and spells just incase the skill_evy_blind_arrow.1 was wrong
After studying edits from ezbossx2 and perm edits I've been trying to make it so the "g" key would use the skill blind arrow.
So in:
1725BDA3ADE5793E823E9F33DD7AA434EA49D943.hfs
I edited pc_evy_motion.txt.comp to make it so emo_greeting instead of doing the animations and stuff it would cast blind arrow AE_skill_evy_blind_arrow.1
then in:
FAC6B533E4D245CE8B9A67DB1472B2B98F3F54FA.hfs
I edited config_preset_common.cfg.comp to set "g" to cc_play_emotion 4 and F5 to nothing in order to cause "g" to cast blind arrow.
But in game evie still just waves and does not cast anything (F5 causes her to wave instead of do nothing as well, and "g" does not work).
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for reading

p.s. I hope this is in the right section <3
p.s.s. I also tried other variations and spells just incase the skill_evy_blind_arrow.1 was wrong
