Damn

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Damn
Aww I'm getting crazy with dis shit. well I already made a thread about my crosshair prob. but then I closed it. Now I decided to reopen it.

Jetamay told me to use 2 function from Detours 2.1, but 2.1 gets me a lot of errors. Like __stdcall DllMain() is already defined in @Detoured.obj (I did comment that part while compiling the detours)

So yea I can't use Detours 2.1, I'm actually using 1.5, and the game doesn't crashes like the old times, but it still doesn't render the crosshair.
Iz there anything that some1 can recommend me? Ikr I'm becoming a lil' annoying but I really want to get this shit working.
What game are you working on(i forgot)
Why doesn't DetourFunction on EndScene work? it used to work fine for me o__O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Why doesn't DetourFunction on EndScene work? it used to work fine for me o__O
IDK
It's for AIW, but no, it doesn't work
EndScene in aIW works fine :S i'm using it in my hack as well as in the old AIW kick tool
Wait let me check, maybe the addie is wrong.

EDIT:Nope no work
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us