CA ip

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CA ip
I don't know if u guys consider this useful but i got combat arms ip, from Xfire i think there's more than one:

208.85.111.35:28334
208.85.111.247:47611

I got only those because no1 else is playing, but u just add yourselves in Xfire and then try joining server by server channel by channel and get the ip's, if this is not useful then sorry and delet the post.
what would we need there ip for?
You could send packet's to the server kind of like a dos.
So we can ban them ! XD

jk
Well you could make a flooder...

Make a flooder, lets you open multiple combat arms clients, so you can make a private game.. OPK and win exp..

Think about it..
I know i am.. Im making one now. Not too hard.
Sound's awesome let me know how it turns out.
Hmm - well im probobly going to keep it private.. Otherwise, all hell will break loose. Plus.. I could farm accounts and sell em

All good ay?
Flood the IP and then combat arms will be down for a while!
Don't keep it private.
Well, i think i will have to..

Remember the havoc it will create..

Ruins the game..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us