Reported

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Reported
So im bout to get reported by this noob cause he believe the info he gave me to his account is correct but it isnt. Dont believe this noob -_-
No one cares.
Im juss letting everyone know. he got mad cause he dont remember his info and too lazy to check.
think name was love--- or sum/
I trust you
I'll belive him cause you scam.
Proof?
Otherwise your just saying DON'T BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE I AM RIGHT.
You are continually having different people claim you scam. I'm not closing this thread just because people are pointing it out.

The only reason you aren't banned yet is because nobody has made an official report with enough evidence.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
You are continually having different people claim you scam. I'm not closing this thread just because people are pointing it out.

The only reason you aren't banned yet is because nobody has made an official report with enough evidence.
This is the truth
Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post


This is the truth
WHO ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????
Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post


WHO ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????
Im a person on MPGH..
I wanted to close cause this was just going to become spam. The guy said he dont care anymore. @Disturbed
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?