[Tut] Scope

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Tut] Scope
Scope:
2 byte

1. Take a weapon with a scope (snipe, aug) and search for “0”
2. Now zoom in and search for 1
3. Now zoom out and search for 0
4. You’ll have 1-10 addresses,
5. Freeze to 1 for scope to 0 for no scope
No scope?? then how we suppose to kill people with a sniper
he means if you want a sniper scope on any gun, freeze to 1, if you wanna try out your 1337 skills w/ no scope, freeze to 0.
I know this is gonna sound nooby and whatever, but do you find these bytes by just locking onto Combat Arms.exe with a UCE or do you use something else? And if so, can you tell me what it is so I can go find one? (I think, once I get the hang of it, I may be able to discover a few things.)
lol taht would be annoying having to alt+tab out to change it back to normal. plus if you have a scope then whats the point of having alt+tabing when you can just rite click.

and i highly doubt that he means to use a sniper scope. and also not to flame but hes an idiot.[because you know what i said earlier about just rite clicking.]
If you change it to scope can you still move regularly or slowly?
YES MY FUCKING HANDGUN SNIPERSCOPE FUCK YES HANDGUN ONEMAN ARMY FOR THE WIN^^
What do you mean? Is it a one hit kill ? :l
omg stupid kid !
u can zome with all weapons
Quote Originally Posted by nitro107 View Post
omg stupid kid !
u can zome with all weapons
Can't zoom with all weapons, I use this on a pistol, it's pretty funny.
Quote Originally Posted by nitro107 View Post
omg stupid kid !
u can zome with all weapons
Who you talking to?
Nice find . But a question with CE.

Instead of searching 1, can I search 2 when zoomed? And in the end freeze at 2 for scope? Or it has to be a specific number?
yay, another good tutorial
i can zoom with my nade....
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us