ExclamationFacebook Profile Views

Posts 1–15 of 170 · Page 1 of 12
Facebook Profile Views
You can see the people that view your profile by downloading my program.
Just go to this link: tiny url.com/FacebookProfileViewerMPGH
[removespaces]
Of course I'm just kidding

The real way to do it is:
1) Go to your profile
2) Look at where it shows your friends
3) Look at the names

Those people view your profile alot. It isn't in a special order, they get put up there for these reasons:
1) They view your profile alot
2) They viewed it recently
3) They interacted with you recently (comment on your status, post on your wall, etc.)

It's a mix of those but in general the people up there are the people who go to your profile and creep you

Go check your creepers now
I don't like facebook it stupid
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
I don't like facebook it stupid
I'd ChimiBang your avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post


I'd ChimiBang your avatar.
Plenty more
What's the point of this? lol
Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post
What's the point of this? lol
You know who is looking at your profile alot.
Like that one girl you like possibly?
Who knows.
But you can see who looks at your profile.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

You know who is looking at your profile alot.
Like that one girl you like possibly?
Who knows.
But you can see who looks at your profile.
I'm not lesbian... lol
Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post


I'm not lesbian... lol
WOH WOH WOH.
WE GOT ANOTHER PERSON WHO NEEDS TO PROVE THEMSELVES 'ROUND HERE?
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post

WOH WOH WOH.
WE GOT ANOTHER PERSON WHO NEEDS TO PROVE THEMSELVES 'ROUND HERE?
What do you mean by prove?
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
Myspace .
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
Myspace .
Ewww nah.
OT
That explains so much.
Yeah thanks for the great info... -_-
i iz bored what to do
Posts 1–15 of 170 · Page 1 of 12

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?