Drop Shadow

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Drop Shadow
Would any of you VB.NET pros know how to get effect of form drop shadow on no border form? thanks in advance
What? You want drop shadow in a custom gui?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
What? You want drop shadow in a custom gui?
NO SHIT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Quote Originally Posted by Imported View Post


NO SHIT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
I'm sorry but I didn't understand.
Thats right. I 've been searching for this on gloogle but did not find anything so far.
Cause it cant
If you take away the Transparant Key of the Custom GUI And there is anyshadow in it.
Transparantkey wont work anymore and will get rough edges around shadow
Override the Form or Custom Control's paint event and draw multiple layers of borders with blending of dark and light gray colors. I am in university at the moment so can't write the code for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Override the Form or Custom Control's paint event and draw multiple layers of borders with blending of dark and light gray colors. I am in university at the moment so can't write the code for you.
I wouldn't bother, though it would make it look nice I guess, may as well just do it in photoshop though :/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?