BLEH

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
BLEH
Main Text/Name: Saboteur
Sub Text/Quote:
Size: 420x150
Style: Abstract
Theme: anything designer feels like
Colour: green/white or vsblue/white
Image/Render: up to designer
Designer: SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T SUCK
Other Information: don't fuck it up.
give a render fucker
Sabby u lazy canuck bastard. I know you know how to use Ps.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
give a render fucker
i don't have a specific in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Sabby u lazy canuck bastard. I know you know how to use Ps.
i want somebody to do it for me
At least give us the theme so we can actually know what you want... You say it's up to designer, but when I make something, let's say abstract/apocalyptic, you say that's not the theme you were looking for....
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
At least give us the theme so we can actually know what you want... You say it's up to designer, but when I make something, let's say abstract/apocalyptic, you say that's not the theme you were looking for....
ALL I FUCKING WANT IS A SIG THAT LOOKS GOOD. DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS. IF I DON'T LIKE IT THEN IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT GOOD.
@Austin Now there are a few reasons I uploaded this even though it turned out like shit:
1. There's no one else interested for your request
2. I was extremely bored
3. I didn't do anything new in a week
4. I'm trying to learn how to smudge

I honestly hope you'll get someone else to do this for you because I'd feel sorry for you if this was everything you got.
looks okay. just color scheme doesn't match up. should of left the blue/purple out.
You seriously think this looks good?

And my PC crashed so no .psd for you.
i said okay, not good. it'd look better if the color scheme actually matched.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us