When I try to use harold trainner v3.5 i always get failed to update protection modules i change hackshield.env to hackshield123.env but still happens
your supposed to leave hackshield.env as it is. change HSUpdate to HSUpdate123.exe
then if you get protection modules again, just keep trying. if it happens multiple times, restart your computer
Originally Posted by AgentElmo
your supposed to leave hackshield.env as it is. change HSUpdate to HSUpdate123.exe
then if you get protection modules again, just keep trying. if it happens multiple times, restart your computer
yea do what this guy said or maybe if u using injector try to do normal mode or stealth
Originally Posted by manman523
When I try to use harold trainner v3.5 i always get failed to update protection modules i change hackshield.env to hackshield123.env but still happens
Rename HSUpdate.exe to something other than HSUpdate.exe.
Thanks guys it works now ^_^
You guys dont have to rename HSUpdate just take it out the folder its in and put it on desktop and keep trying till it works....
I have new problem now i cant finish game it always say out of memory