DetectedMy Perm Binds. ep7

Posts 46–60 of 115 · Page 4 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by kid_thor View Post
how come when i hit the minus key it just moves on to the 2nd part then when i used it again it doesnt do anything, and the mob delay i hit the "0" on my KP and it didnt hold them down am i suppose to hit both the ai and ai2 commands
The ai command I think may be patch it isn't working for me either..

The skip to next sector works fine for me...
hm.. well ill look into it some more because it only skips 1 lvl for me D:
nunya, i'm trying to edit ur binds so it's compatible with jitbit and the macros i made. I am using "bind-yo-shit" to unpack/repack and editing it manually. but the game crashes before i get to the NX intro screen.
Here's what i'm using:

bind "6" "plr_move_speed_sprint 1000"
bind "7" "ai_reaction_delay_idle 99999"
bind "8" "ai_reaction_delay_idle 0"
bind "RIGHTARROW" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "LEFTARROW" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "UPARROW" "changelevel2"
bind "DOWNARROW" "changemap_to_current_random_sector"

bind "PGUP" "host_timescale 7"
bind "PGDN" "host_timescale 1"

bind "q" "cc_fill_all_items" //Fill all items
bind "j" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "o" "cc_set_sub_weapon handbomb_lvl2 999"
bind "k" "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"
bind "p" "cc_set_sub_weapon flashbang 999"
bind "l" "cc_set_sub_weapon hookshot 999"
bind "BACKSPACE" "monster_attack_bonus_ratio -80"

What am i doing wrong?
change random sector isn't working D:
Im new to vindictus hacksin dung do we have to active run speed and those things?
As already said in this topic if your kp_minus bind isn't working it's because it needs to be unbinded first, because by default it is binded to show/hide game_ui.
oh so i just reset my binds with going to options or???
lol dont use the level skip with some1 in ur party, they dont port with u, and they drop party lol guess the level skip isnt the same as the old mod from before
i hvent done a party dungeon in like 1 month lol
ya i run party with gf :P but didnt take her on port with me :P
Hmm I've noticed when I sprint smash and kick kill etc and get a huge overkill that theres a weird icon next to the overkill#s. Any idea what this is? Is it nexons way of seeing our high overkills?
Quote Originally Posted by Ancksunamun View Post
Hmm I've noticed when I sprint smash and kick kill etc and get a huge overkill that theres a weird icon next to the overkill#s. Any idea what this is? Is it nexons way of seeing our high overkills?

Naw it's just cuz the overkill is so much, beyond the numbers the game is capable of showing you.. When I overkill by say 500,000 that icon isn't there.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
To be honest I don't know what you used in your tutorial.. I read through it once and learned the process when you first posted it then proceeded to make my own.. If the names of stuff is similar it's because it's logical lol... I named things for what they were for.. dung for when I enter dungeon, ai to turn on/off ai, craft for crafting crap... I mean... what else should I have done lol...

This bind config is something I been organizing and fine tuning just how I want it for awhile now it was not a copy paste or anything close to that from yours..

the exec command was what I learned from you though, and yes that is very useful.. Thanks for that tut for that reason.. The rest I knew already..


*edit- I just went back and looked at that tut.. What are you talking about my stuff looks nothing like yours lol... The only thing similar is the use of exec command... And of course.. Normal console commands which only have 1 way of being use... o.O
Oh, iono, I took a glance and it looked really familiar lawl. Must be a deja vu thing. >__>
Hmmm, so we can't use this AND EzBoss at the same time since you have things bound to F5 - F7 in both packs? I really like this compilation, but I was also hoping to still use EzBoss. Thanks a ton for your work!
Quote Originally Posted by newtondestroyer View Post
Hmmm, so we can't use this AND EzBoss at the same time since you have things bound to F5 - F7 in both packs? I really like this compilation, but I was also hoping to still use EzBoss. Thanks a ton for your work!
There is nothing in this pack bound to any F-key? This compliments ezBossX perfectly it's what I use...

Oh you mean the emotions.. Those are default binds for jumping and salute which is where the trans mods are made....
Posts 46–60 of 115 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?