Help.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help.
Hey I made a CF cheat but it wont work. Idk if it just wont work period or if I did something wrong. I never can get dll cheats to work. Could someone pm me so I could send them my code and see if anything is wrong?
He wants to PM you so no one leechs his leeched code.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
He wants to PM you so no one leechs his leeched code.
He said that it's a base, he just edited the addies, so yea I think that it's legit leeching
Wait? You followed a tutorial, copied the code you don't understand? and now you can't even post the code?...
Take out the functional parts T_T and post what is failing in it...
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
Wait? You followed a tutorial, copied the code you don't understand? and now you can't even post the code?...
Take out the functional parts T_T and post what is failing in it...
Now it's fixxed. Thx to someone here ^^
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us