Liquid ass

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Liquid ass
Where can I get that??????? Cant find anyweher
What's that again?
It's the spray that smells of ass.
You can get it at a prank store I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Omar the Sand****** View Post
It's the spray that smells of ass.
You can get it at a prank store I guess
No pranks stores around me here D: Maybe a grosser y store, but i doubt it :|
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Just get diarrhea.
dunt want to put it in a bottle
then spray my friend in the face :|
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Just get diarrhea.
This is why i love dave. <3

on topic: go to a prank store, or google that shit bruh.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
:| hot peppers no, I am not alergic to lactose, I drink coffee everyday and I am fine.

But cookie got the link for me its too expensive! i saw my friend get it for like 1 dollar ARG and he wont tell me where
What is this ******ry.
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
What is this ******ry.
Son, gtfo, not for you
Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post


Son, gtfo, not for you
do not want anyway
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us