Already running

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Already running
There was a thread that had discussed this before but i went no where so here we are again. I am using heralds bypass, I am just hitting combat arms.exe, then hitting ok and then launching th egame like normal. No all of a sudden I keep getting the whole already running error or after hitting start the screen changes a little and then nothing. Any ideas?
run harolds bypass. press ok. run combat arms. simple
Yes I know very simple. Yet I keep getting this error.... It was working yesterday no problems.
reinstall CA
if ur usin vista then try pressin run as admin on CA and harold's bypass
no i am runnin xp. downloading again to reinstall to see if that helps
Quote Originally Posted by jebadiah View Post
no i am runnin xp. downloading again to reinstall to see if that helps
What's the exact error are you getting? That another copy of the game is already running?
dont delete ur setup. ur gonna really need it.
Dc that is the error i am getting. i will keep my install for sure now
Try using the task manager shit and check if Engine.exe is already running if it is click on it then click on end process.

Btw, you open up task manager by pressing .

yeah I tried that engine.exe is not running. Pretty weird huh.
if you need help message smoone i dont think anyone would mind helping this is another post that is useless
i had that problem before... all i did was keep trying the bypass until it worked lol
how many times did you try using the bypass with CA?
i tired the bypass 5-6 times still no change. Gonna try a reinstall
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us