SolvedWhile player is moving?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
While player is moving?
hello, I need a script to do an action while a player is moving.
heres an example:

Code:
while(????)
{
       self thread dotime();
}
else
{
       self thread dopassword();
)
I just don't know how to find out when a player is moving,
any help would be much appreciated. It can be in any form you want, you don't necessarily need to use any of the commands i put up there, It just needs to be able to do an action when a player is moving, and to stop when hes not. thanks for reading, I hope you can help!
Code:
isMoving()
{
   startOrigin = self.origin;
   wait 0.01;
   return startOrigin != self.origin;
}

//Example usage:
while(self isMoving())
    //Do something
/marked as solved
thank you very much, ill try it now and see if it works.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us