Memory Writing...
MODULEENTRY32 mEntry32;
Requires an header... Tlhelp32.h
MODULEENTRY32 Structure (Windows)
The point of that code posted there, is for you to rewrite yours anyway. Not to copy and paste it. meh
Requires an header... Tlhelp32.h
MODULEENTRY32 Structure (Windows)
The point of that code posted there, is for you to rewrite yours anyway. Not to copy and paste it. meh
I already imported everything..
This is the problem:
if(strcmp(mEntry32.szModule, "solitaire.exe") == 0)
The bold one, It says its not compatible with char * or something...
(All imported)
This is the problem:
if(strcmp(mEntry32.szModule, "solitaire.exe") == 0)
The bold one, It says its not compatible with char * or something...
(All imported)
Try this (probably not the right way):
(char*)"solitaire.exe"
rofl, I dno. Worked fine when I tried it normally..
(char*)"solitaire.exe"
rofl, I dno. Worked fine when I tried it normally..
Code:
pablo ur such an idiot... but look i can teach u how to do that. go on msn

Post code.. :\ So many Portuguese guys around now o.O
strcmp(mEntry32.szModule <<< This give error...Im on school, when i get home i "descrevo melhor
: D"
: D"mEntry32.szModule isn't a char*, it's a TCHAR just C-style cast that shit.
strcmp((char*)mEntry32.szModule...etc)
strcmp((char*)mEntry32.szModule...etc)
Why the hell all the threads turn out being a fight and the OP isn't even in it.
Testing the code, and editing this post soon..
@'Bruno my way to learn is copy and paste (To highlight and others reasons) then try to understand then search for every function in the MSDN | Microsoft Development, Subscriptions, Resources, and Moreⓘ ... Then i learn xD Im not a copy & paster
@'Bruno my way to learn is copy and paste (To highlight and others reasons) then try to understand then search for every function in the MSDN | Microsoft Development, Subscriptions, Resources, and Moreⓘ ... Then i learn xD Im not a copy & paster




