D3D Base Error

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Base Error
Hey I need help I got Windows 7 32-bit, I am doing a D3D base for Crossfire is menu... but I cant try it casue when I debug it, I get the error of.... Cant find D3D9.h in /..../..../ ....... so I need help I installed Direct3D SDK 2010 June 2 times and still the same I intalled different versions and the same...
sounds like you are leeching code, but you will find the d3d sdk if you google it. It should be on the microsoft website.
After installing SDK you gotta add it to your project/Solution
cannot find = not there
Your IDE doesn't know where all your includes/libraries are. Maybe you should fix that.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Your IDE doesn't know where all your includes/libraries are. Maybe you should fix that.
Stating the obvious. <3
Well.. how i add it to project/Solution ?
Cause i got it too..
You should all jump in front of a train, I've heard that people get brilliant ideas in the milliseconds before they die
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
You should all jump in front of a train, I've heard that people get brilliant ideas in the milliseconds before they die
ahahahaha. Made my day.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
You should all jump in front of a train, I've heard that people get brilliant ideas in the milliseconds before they die
HA!
suicide is always hilarious
tHanks for the Info Hell :P
btw can u help me?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us