HelpI need some help with binding eps7

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I need some help with binding eps7
I Tried to bind some commands to eps7 but for some reason it won't work.

I used my old vzipflip to break down the codes and bind old stile with the new hfs' after I put all the stuff together and try start the game, an error message pop up.

I looked over the forum and found some tips,
I tried using the vZipFlip6, same thing happened.

I tried take some commands off, same thing happened.


:[ please tell me whats going on





Edit: Got it! It was the "hfssign"
Quote Originally Posted by v1zhaixingv1 View Post
I Tried to bind some commands to eps7 but for some reason it won't work.

I used my old vzipflip to break down the codes and bind old stile with the new hfs' after I put all the stuff together and try start the game, an error message pop up.

I looked over the forum and found some tips,
I tried using the vZipFlip6, same thing happened.

I tried take some commands off, same thing happened.


:[ please tell me whats going on
Delete the modded .hfs from your vindi folder. Delete currentinfo.txt. Run the launcher, let it update. Close the launcher, take the new hfs, and use vzipflip6 to make it zip, edit it, re-hfs it with vzipflip6..

Follow those instructions to the T and don't question why.
edit: Got it thank you so much.
Quote Originally Posted by v1zhaixingv1 View Post
:[ I'm sorry sir but the same thing still happens.

I did everything you said.
Explain in detail every step you are taking to convert/edit/reconvert your hfs including which files in the hfs you edited and the exact way you used for binds.. Detail..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?