Wewt, my first hack

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Wewt, my first hack


I don't wana release how I did it, I wana see if you, the MPGH users can discover it yourself.

The only things I'll tell you about it are that aboviously, the gun is invisable, and it acts as if you are not holding any gun at all (run speed of a knife)
that's VERY interesting(AND, original)... No joke.
tho i have a question, how do other ppl see it?
Quote Originally Posted by dkzeria View Post
that's VERY interesting(AND, original)... No joke.
tho i have a question, how do other ppl see it?


I'm pretty sure they do see it even though it gives you the speed of a knife (just because no one was saying anything)
Quote Originally Posted by xxBigBuns View Post
I'm pretty sure they do see it even though it gives you the speed of a knife (just because no one was saying anything)
ohh , then its a very cool hax :P its a petty it wont be public... OR will it?
photoshop

just kidding, nice job lol
Woah, this is a nice find. Keep this to yourself.
Nah keep it private if you're smart.
lol mkay, but it was very simple, it will probably found within a few days.
Thanks for all your compliments btw, lol
This looks cool. It saves time like when you run with a knife to go faster then someone comes up to you and kills you while you sadly panic and attempt to knife them.
yea this is a very nice thing just like everyone else said but im sure someone else will discover it soon and release it to public
oh now i get it lol... u run like u dont have gun on... but u do
gj on finding it and ive already found it
but i dont wanna tell anyone or do screenshots
gj anyway keep it up
ps. elmo i liked your other avatar
wow thaTS THE HACK I POSTED! IT MAKES THE HEAVY MACHINE GUNS INVISIBLE ONLY! EVERYTHING ELSE IS RED SAME CROSSHAIR SAME CHAMS NAMETAG POST A PIC OF A DIFFERENT GUN LIKE AN AUG AND ILL BET U $10 THAT ITS RED
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us