WARNING
agreee with all no hack play legit (except me i'm a nooob) Sometimes I play like God
I agree but you can make the hacks by ur own
i cant dont know how you can say what you want about that you can make ur own
I CANT...
but u can learn me xD
i cant dont know how you can say what you want about that you can make ur own
I CANT...
but u can learn me xD

yeah, better be patch, fck all those people who leech them and say it's there own code
FCK THEM BETCH!!!
FCKING HATE HA.CKER EVERYWHERE
Crossfire new nickname is CrossTheHacker
im pissed at those leecher
FCK THEM BETCH!!!
FCKING HATE HA.CKER EVERYWHERE
Crossfire new nickname is CrossTheHacker
im pissed at those leecher
@Swiftdude
@Lyoto Machida
@A$IAN
@ other kids
Arguing over leeched shit is old. Do you realize how retarded you people are to begin with? Learning these languages gives you an enormous potential for your future but you only pick up a programming book to learn how to make memory hacks for free video games? That is just sad.
Stop crying about leeched codes and make something important. If your going to cry about leechers then delete this section. Even Microsoft developers leech. It's just easier, it doesn't mean you don't know anything. Grow up.
@Lyoto Machida
@A$IAN
@ other kids
Arguing over leeched shit is old. Do you realize how retarded you people are to begin with? Learning these languages gives you an enormous potential for your future but you only pick up a programming book to learn how to make memory hacks for free video games? That is just sad.
Stop crying about leeched codes and make something important. If your going to cry about leechers then delete this section. Even Microsoft developers leech. It's just easier, it doesn't mean you don't know anything. Grow up.
@DubSkeptic
ik you cant stop it reread it. and look at what im trying to say
ik you cant stop it reread it. and look at what im trying to say
@Swiftdude
I know. I mean leeching isn't wrong but if somebody stole it, I would be pissed too. I'm mainly inferring to all these kids releasing the same hacks with your base. I mentioned you for you to read it, not intending that message towards you.
I know. I mean leeching isn't wrong but if somebody stole it, I would be pissed too. I'm mainly inferring to all these kids releasing the same hacks with your base. I mentioned you for you to read it, not intending that message towards you.
he problem is: if codes get leeched, the base will get detected 

Swift, 1 question, do you ever asked someone, to learn C++ or Asm, or making hacks? i think, you asked someone to help with hacking, ok that you learn c++ .. or a little, but you didnt make all the codes + base.. --"
YES ALMOST NO NOOB HACKS ANYMORE!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
This thread is closed for replies.

) 
