Epified Multitool (Version 1.0)
This may... or may not work for 64bit users. Lemme know
.
I've worked on this... five days now. I think. I'm pretty sure it's kinda bug free? Maybe.
Pictures:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
EpifiedTools.rar MD5:55b1d413bf34229c96376b373fa6a06c - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Credits:
Mugnuf (Me) - I more or less did a lot
.
MSDN - Gave me some knowledge of My.Computer.Filesystem
Lolland - Most of the account generator
Jackie Chan Adventures - The nice icon
Paint.net - The nice "Achievements" logo
Dafont.com - Living Hell font
HeliDomo - For this uber tutorial
.I've worked on this... five days now. I think. I'm pretty sure it's kinda bug free? Maybe.
Pictures:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
EpifiedTools.rar MD5:55b1d413bf34229c96376b373fa6a06c - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Credits:
Mugnuf (Me) - I more or less did a lot
.MSDN - Gave me some knowledge of My.Computer.Filesystem
Lolland - Most of the account generator
Jackie Chan Adventures - The nice icon

Paint.net - The nice "Achievements" logo
Dafont.com - Living Hell font
HeliDomo - For this uber tutorial

EpifiedTools.rar


