Lol [GM] hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Lol [GM] hack
I DO IT FOR THE LULSSSSSS
blah soo jealous u can get the name spoofer to work lol.
Its realllllllllly easy.
is teh hax you are using from teh MPGH VIP?
How can you not get it working...
It's like the easiest hack there is.

Hispiforce, can you make your name longer than that ?
:P
Quote Originally Posted by JHooker View Post
How can you not get it working...
It's like the easiest hack there is.

Hispiforce, can you make your name longer than that ?
:P
er.. maybe cause I don't have what he's using?

I can get the public hacks to work, I'm just wondering what he's using.
wow.
No, I did it myself. Dave wouldn't want that released because everyone would abuse it, like I am.

Idk ill try right now.
he does it for the lulsssssssssssss
Ah, can't make it too long or it crashes the game.

Btw the boxes just make it easier to see the enemy. Like chams sorta but think boxes.
just fer teh lulz...very nice.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us