Stick Arena.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Stick Arena.
Well,
this game is not that fun without hacks,
but with hacks It's fun.
Check it out.
I didn't make the hack,
but It's a pain in the ass to find.
So thought I'd post it here.

How to work:
Download file,
Extract into a folder,
Open folder,
Run SAtrainerFinalv3.exe...
then it will take you to a client with hacks on the bottom of the screen.
Apply which hacks you like,
and have fun.
*Vista*
Run As Admin.

Download link:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Have fun!
It's a flash game 0_o
Not working for me.
This is the error i get----------------------------------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
Not working for me.
This is the error i get----------------------------------------------------
Did you extract the files?

Also,
here is the file you're missing.

DLL-files.com - msstdfmt.dll, free download

Download that and put it in same folder as the Trainer.

Tell me if it works.


Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
It's a flash game 0_o
I know that lol.
I said that as in - how is it difficult to hack this game?
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I said that as in - how is it difficult to hack this game?
And that's the same reason I said,
"Lol"
And when did I ever say it was "hard" to hack it?
Who knows... Seems like a fun game though.
Stick arena is just a online flash game, theres ton of videos about it on youtube
found this game ages ago. Fawking easy to hack
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
found this game ages ago. Fawking easy to hack
Dude,
good for you.
Shut the fuck up and stop spamming.
its not a pain in the ass to find use google >.> i found it before alot of times with google jeebus
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us