Fixing Source Code
Hello!
I'm trying to learn C++, i've found a source code from like, 7 days ago (Shout all you want, learning from existing projects is my best way of learning) but it's patched now.
How would i go about making it undetected again? Does the whole DLL need to be written again? I heard a while back that we use Hooks or something and when you change them it works again...
Anyway, any help is appreciated!
Also, theres no tutorials on how to use Ollydbg and using really simple ASM to work out addis/pointers to use in hacks which would be really useful if someone has the time to make one!
Cheers.
I'm trying to learn C++, i've found a source code from like, 7 days ago (Shout all you want, learning from existing projects is my best way of learning) but it's patched now.
How would i go about making it undetected again? Does the whole DLL need to be written again? I heard a while back that we use Hooks or something and when you change them it works again...
Anyway, any help is appreciated!
Also, theres no tutorials on how to use Ollydbg and using really simple ASM to work out addis/pointers to use in hacks which would be really useful if someone has the time to make one!

Cheers.