Avoid beind disconnected due to server delay

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Avoid beind disconnected due to server delay
Hello everyone. This is my first thread, so be gentle

I haven't really seen anyone post this (if you have let me know and I'll delete the therefore redundant thread), but since the the server is lagging a lot to a number of people I know, I thought I'd share the following:

If you attempt to start a boat, and you see that the "Boat loading..please wait" message is taking a bit longer than usual, run to the "store" or NPC facility nearest you, and either select "Leave Party" or type /leave (even if you're the one and only host).

There's a chance you might get an internal error, and lose a lot of UI options. If this happens, select "Avatar" to go to the avatar shop, then exit the shop and you should be back in town.

I believe this beats having to reconnect to the game and relaunch everything every time the delay happens. Hopefully this helps someone.

(PS: wasn't sure weather to put it under Vindi Discussion or Vindi Help, so I posted here )
Another easier way is if the loading takes more than a few seconds, in chat box type in " /leave " no quotes and no spaces and voila. You can try reconnecting again and is MUCH faster.

Though, I believe nexon is doing this on purpose to stop the botting since screwing players is all they can do and don't care bout innocents.
Yes, this just started for me after the episode 7 update. If I run a bot, it only does one run then it gets taken to the dock area after the bot clicks "replay" instead of taking it to the boat start screen. Somehow I believe it detects repetitive macros that do the exact same thing over and over and so it takes you to town instead of to the boat. If I make a new macro it will run 5-6 boats every time then it takes me back to town. Even when I relaunch the boat the next time it only will do 1 maybe 2 runs then it does the same thing again.
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Yes, this just started for me after the episode 7 update. If I run a bot, it only does one run then it gets taken to the dock area after the bot clicks "replay" instead of taking it to the boat start screen. Somehow I believe it detects repetitive macros that do the exact same thing over and over and so it takes you to town instead of to the boat. If I make a new macro it will run 5-6 boats every time then it takes me back to town. Even when I relaunch the boat the next time it only will do 1 maybe 2 runs then it does the same thing again.
lol your just being paranoid now haha
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Somehow I believe it detects repetitive macros
It happens to legit players too.
I was actually getting this the day before the EP7 update, and I don't do macro runs.
It's probably just caused due to the large amount of people on the servers. Lots of people = lots of lagg. I've had the problem of being sent back to town as early as episode 5.
Also, thank you for this. It's very helpful.
lol they didnt stop botting i just did like 30 runs lol then it stopped due to lag
Moved to tuts
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us