How to create a D3D Hack

Posts 16–30 of 90 · Page 2 of 6
Nc tut man like it i try it
Quote Originally Posted by nagif123 View Post
kk add me on locangonagif@AhMorreDiabocom

brb on 10 min
im installing vC++
w8 a min
lol i already did xD
Quote Originally Posted by nagif123 View Post
kk add me on locangonagif@AhMorreDiabocom

brb on 10 min
edded!
/////
no d3d hook method, useless.
Awsome!!! I am just trying to use ur gonna help me alot.... =D
Leeched? I have seen many things with same pictures. I think you read other ones, and made a Tut on here. Give credits.

If not leeched good job. But I already know you didnt make the whole thing up...
he maybe did we will never know -_- lol
Can somewhan help me how i can add CF hacks in it??
Video explains the possible design Hack
Nice copy and paste. This is for Warrock not for crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by ]C[o]d[y] View Post
Nice copy and paste. This is for Warrock not for crossfire.
@GForce-Cody
WTF Warrock Read the post you dump ass..
Its for metin2
@royku1 It's orginally for Warrock. I searched it up too, he copied it from others and gave no credits
He may have added a bit, but not a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
@royku1 It's orginally for Warrock. I searched it up too, he copied it from other and gave no credits

o..
iDk that i based my replie on the Post
and BTW a frend of me he is pro coder
he told me that this is patched o.O
Posts 16–30 of 90 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us