ORLY v1.0

Posts 91–105 of 160 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by 90teto View Post
Men this noobs who make this hacks 4 preview?
WTH seriously they should b release u wakos!!
I think someone should go back to school and take those english lessons brah.
Quote Originally Posted by xban View Post
Oh sir, you didn't look at the god mode hack preview. Said it was going to be released the day after the preview but what now?
I did look at it, but I don't want it, so it doesn't bother me if it never gets released publicly. Do you really need god mode to get a decent kill streak going on? If so, you should really invest your time into another game.

EDIT: As far as THIS thread, they have already explained why it has not been released yet. The creator was excited and wanted to show it off, is that so bad? Nope... It's just people like you that cannot wait a few days for something to be released. I'm pretty sure he has a life out side of this website and games.
I am just tired of people begging for hacks , like WTF play legit damn noobs .
i love it

can u tell us when it will be released ?
Quote Originally Posted by hahaV2 View Post
i love it

can u tell us when it will be released ?
Could be today, could be neber.
Only time will tell
I am so excited when comes the hack, they hack all extreme, but .. I do that because indeed
Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine234 View Post
I am so excited when comes the hack, they hack all extreme, but .. I do that because indeed
What did you just say ?
I said nothing ... no ... I would never do something like it ..
Здесь русские есть ?
Quote Originally Posted by CHeyZeR View Post
Здесь русские есть ?
Русские здесь есть..
На этом портале принято писать по английски..
не нарушай правила
Russian is here ..
on this portal made ​​to write in English ..
Please do not break the rules ..
wow i made 100th post. How many post until the hack release?
i saw ppl using it in game !!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is it going to be downloadable because that looks EPIC.
i saw some ppl useing it in game so release it then make some updates and release ver 2
Posts 91–105 of 160 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?