Getting my code back [solved]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Getting my code back [solved]
So yea, I basically lost all my project after formatted my PC. I want to update some apps but I need the source code. The apps aren't packed so I can decompile, but is there any software that will extract the source or smth?
Yes I know that, I was thinking about something else. Anyways thanks will redo all my work. Got a bunch of new ideas so...
@Jason
/req close & solved
Will doo when i sober up laterzzz
You cant never get the full source back.
Or can you ?
Because i have a file to from year ago.
But dont have any source.
Cause i need to update tha shit.
How u doing it ?
Use a .NET Decompiler such as .NET Reflector.....



tadaa?
Thread marked solved.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us