win7 x64

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
win7 x64
Ok now. I don`t think i`m the only one with this problem.....
How can u get the injectors run for win7 x64?
I used 7 different injectors but all are injecting ( successful injected), but nothing pops up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!




Cool site... found it on google. I want to help creating hacks. I am a student at computers&automatics 2nd year. I know java, c++, maya, c, php, html and all the others.... but guyz pls help me with that!!!!
I have the Same problem bro. it sucks
Same here .
exactly the same problem how can we fix it?
Have you tried running your injector in compatability mode?
Right Click > Properties > Compatability > Windows XP

It doesn't give the option to specify a bit type (x32) but its wort a shot.
Google Helps.
doesn`t work..... pls help
Use dev injector I have the exACT same os as u .
lol i got win X64 and all works fine for me and my hacks works ok for me so it must be something you dont have to run it
I have windows 7 64 bit. I found an easy fix for this.

Right Click > Run as Administrator
Quote Originally Posted by MvRouC12 View Post
I have windows 7 64 bit. I found an easy fix for this.

Right Click > Run as Administrator
we all know that
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us