Red faceRequest Signature

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Request Signature
Hey guys, this is my first ever visit to this part of the site anyway, I was wondering whether anyone has enough spare time to make me this sig.


Request Format
Main Text/Name: Hanashte
Sub Text/Quote: Faith has been broken, tears must be cried let's do some living after we die.
Size: 475 x 175
Style: Abstract
Theme: Emo
Colour: Black, Emo
Designer: Idk anyone I guess

Um... thanks for reading, please get back to me ASAP

Thanks MPGH

Hanashte
NO
WE WONT MAKE IT
um... why not?
Hanashte, Send me a Stock Image, and I will get right on it
Yeah. Lets all make one! See which one he likes.


More Versions Coming up.
render?? um... just google emo girl, use any of them, they are allnice.

BTW thanks to all who are making for me. Please PM me if you need any specific details

Thanks very much

Hanashte

@Rinzler one is okay, but I dont like it that much, it needs to be about 500x 200

Thanks
400x200 you mean ? :P
It clearly says 500x200
500x200, is a very large signature, personally I don't see why some one would need a signature that big. That's all.
if it is big just host it at tiny pic and put it in your sig and it fits and @gampngr im not very well with photoshop
@Rinzler but it would be nice if you made a stock siggy for my facebook pic
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us