How do you like mine?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How do you like mine?
I got bored so I made a new signature. Tell me:

WoW! A red X! Fantastic! 10/10!
It looks like you took a picture and just put "Oneirish" on it.
make me a cute one. pweezzzz?! something pink and awesome. lol.
What is the picture of?
Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
make me a cute one. pweezzzz?! something pink and awesome. lol.
Give me some more details Navi.

this is me making something random
Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
It looks like you took a picture and just put "Oneirish" on it.
Exactly what I think.
lol u just added the words in that pic.. next time try to make a bg... with brushes or render objects
doesnt look very difficult, in fact i could do that in like 5 minutes after i got the stock
No fucking shit... I just added affects and text. Did you hear me say I added brushes and textures and shit... No... It was really easy to do... -God- and Yourity you both are dumbshits and are both a waste of posts...
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
No fucking shit... I just added affects and text. Did you hear me say I added brushes and textures and shit... No... It was really easy to do... -God- and Yourity you both are dumbshits and are both a waste of posts...
oh well if thats what u did than nice job.. btw what font is that
You're a dumbshit too...
Wow.
Oneirish would fucking murder you all in making sigs just so you know.
And Irish,
that was the one you were going to give me.
Ya, I gave it to you. But since you didn't use it, and I kinda liked it. I just put my name on it. Did you want another sig or this one? I'd be happy to give you the one I gave you before.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us