My Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	if( dwCShell != NULL )
	{
		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x299D40) );
		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 );
		_asm
		{
			push szVal;
			call CONoff;
			add esp, 4;
		}
	}
}


DWORD WINAPI hello(LPVOID) {
	while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == NULL ) {
	Sleep(100); //100ms
}

	bool NoWeaponWeight = false; //enable becouse in xp the hotkey's don't work
	bool NoSpread = false;
	

for(;;) {
	__asm pushad;
			if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1) {
				NoWeaponWeight = !NoWeaponWeight;
			}
			if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)&1) {
				NoSpread = !NoSpread;
			}
			
			if (NoWeaponWeight) {
				PushToConsole("NoWeaponWeight 1");
			} 
			else {
				PushToConsole("NoWeaponWeight 0");
			}

			if (NoSpread) {
				PushToConsole("NoSpread 1");
			} 
			else {
				PushToConsole("NoSpread 0");
			}

			Sleep(100);
			__asm popad;
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		MessageBoxA(0, "Coded By ZombieKilere", "Injected", 0);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL,hello, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
I receive errors when I debug .. Help Please ..

Help Please ! I really need help ! So I can Make my Basic Hack !
copy + paste?
If not you should know how to fix it.
Cody I did not Copy Paste this .. Sir @lauwy 's topic made me to do this ..

I can't fix this though..
omg PushToConsole is patched... and if you wanna do One Hit Hack... Addy is: 0x7F8 and float= 999.9f

and then if you didnt C+P from lawlys tut ..... u be able to fix other errors... if you need more help VM/PM
yeah I C+P from @lauwy 's topic .. -.-
lol lawlys Thread is older than my grandma .... omg PushToConsole Patched..... lol you need to learn C++ baiscs to do it
lolz C&P xD lawl but yeh its easy to implement this into a CF hack (: trust me ive done n did it
yep it is very easy...
@SteamAss i added ya on MSN so accept me i got a few questions for ya
This is fail
@A$IAN : oh life saver ! could you help me with that ? plss
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
@A$IAN : oh life saver ! could you help me with that ? plss
What you did is Copy and paste one of the PTC
Copy + Paste.
PTC doesn't work anymore
Dude this Source code is older than my grandma
PTC commands are patched
PTC like Walls is working until now your base is not correctly set...!!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us