Trainer Source

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer Source
Hey guys...
I want to learn how to make trainers for pc games..
So if you can prove me something,I can take a look..
The trainer is for solo gaming not for online,just to let you understand meh.

Best regards.
I don't think anybody is going to give you any source code plus this thread will probably be closed due to begging, but you should just download Cheat Engine and go look for some tutorials on youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by alish1558 View Post
Hey guys...
I want to learn how to make trainers for pc games..
So if you can prove me something,I can take a look..
The trainer is for solo gaming not for online,just to let you understand meh.

Best regards.
;S, just code it yourself,. use google to find a > trainer template <
or use this (inside link) ancient-art-trainer-making
Quote Originally Posted by alish1558 View Post
Hey guys...
I want to learn how to make trainers for pc games..
So if you can prove me something,I can take a look..
The trainer is for solo gaming not for online,just to let you understand meh.

Best regards.
you need to learn language before asking that sort of question .. Coding isnt copy paste
Quote Originally Posted by SoWhat View Post
you need to learn language before asking that sort of question .. Coding isnt copy paste
look at my trainer i didn't learn vb.net at all

just used logic thinking

and i got some help with some stuff but most I did myself
/closed for begging
sowwy, no begging allowed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us