Webrowser Cheker

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Webrowser Cheker
Hello Im making a new Program an I need help in one thing . . .

I click a button an a Pop-Up Appears saying Opening Page 5%. ..10%...Etc

Code:
  ProgressBar2.Increment(1)
        If ProgressBar2.Value = ProgressBar2.Maximum Then
            ProgressBar2.Value = 0
            Label1.Text = "Idle"
            Timer1.Stop()
        Else
            Label1.Text = "Working"
        End If
    End Sub
Im uisng that code But the bar just get to the end and the Pop-Up is still saying 40% or less . . . How I make that the Progresbar ends when the Pop-Up Ends?

Thanks..
That's not enough code to tell us anything. Is it from a webpage or something? We need some more details.
The website probably uses AJAX or something so I have no idea, sorry.
oh. . . Okay xD
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us