Combobox linker [solved]
Hey there,
I'm making a linker on visual basic.
How it should work
I got a:
- 1 button
- 1 textbox
- 1 webbrowser
- 1 com
x
- 1 big list
If you press something in the textbox like "MPGH"
And press the button.
It should go on the sites in the com
x 1 for 1 but automatic.
Like a list of 50 kind of googles.
It will go fast to all the sites.
Is that possible ?
Because i am doing it with proxy's to earn points on a clicklink
Proxy's u can get points with to.
i got a list of 400 proxy's
So 1 for 1 the proxy's need to go to that clicklink.
Greetings,
I'm making a linker on visual basic.
How it should work
I got a:
- 1 button
- 1 textbox
- 1 webbrowser
- 1 com
x- 1 big list
If you press something in the textbox like "MPGH"
And press the button.
It should go on the sites in the com
x 1 for 1 but automatic.Like a list of 50 kind of googles.
It will go fast to all the sites.
Is that possible ?
Because i am doing it with proxy's to earn points on a clicklink

Proxy's u can get points with to.
i got a list of 400 proxy's
So 1 for 1 the proxy's need to go to that clicklink.
Greetings,
