Minecraft hamachi server 24/7

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft hamachi server 24/7
WordOfMine

Server w/ hamachi non legit server
no premium account

Rulles:
1- Respect every player
2- Don't spam
3- Don't hack
4- play fair

Admins: Xangan(skype:xangan1) Malekod3


Server capacity 20
non pvp
no monsters(yet)
Created today we don't have nothing built yet feel free to help and join

Moderators required ( talk to me by skype).

HAMACHI:xngmc1 pass:123

Server ip : 5.171.233.102
i go connect in server;
^^

Built zone : ice ( order of construction smallest to biggest ) :P

3 People joined :P I hope more will come

Moderators need ( 2 pm by hamachi or skype)
I would like to join
I would totally like to join, but when I type "xngmc1" into the Network ID it tells me the network does not exist. D:
hmm, please fix the connection
Yeah, I can't connect as well. -_- i want to join you guys and help build our city

^ ^
when i tried to connect to the actual minecraft server it keeps timing me out
Hi guys :P I am creating a 1.6.5 server tomorow i will post it for the ones who have played in the other with me :P

Max people 15
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?