[Selling] MSG3 >5 perms<

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
Nx? No... but I have all info ready to go now if you want
Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Nx? No... but I have all info ready to go now if you want
No cash. No deal.
I could maybe put 10K NX on it...
Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
I could maybe put 10K NX on it...
You don't have paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
Still selling.
I'll sell my CPT2 or CPT3 account for it.

I have all info.
Quote Originally Posted by SkullistE1 View Post
I'll sell my CPT2 or CPT3 account for it.

I have all info.
austinpeake2011@Y ahoo.com is my msn. And PM me.
i have a CSM3 with 2 Perms do u wanna Trade?
Quote Originally Posted by Steve Aoki View Post
i have a CSM3 with 2 Perms do u wanna Trade?
What perms??
M4a1 And Mg36, also has 40k GP 1.75 KDR
Quote Originally Posted by Steve Aoki View Post
yea comes with email
austinpeake2011@Y ahoo.com thats my msn
are we using MM or is it just us??
Quote Originally Posted by Steve Aoki View Post
are we using MM or is it just us??
Add me first xRagequit
Bumppppppp
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?