Best hack ever ??

PollDo you will buy it for 50euros ??
12 votes
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Best hack ever ??




i'm just giving you info ... its not 100% completed but 0_o
idea is great ...
has been posted by iSt0re on mpgh about 2-3 hours ago if they manage to release it [working] it will be the best hack ever
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
has been posted by iSt0re on mpgh about 2-3 hours ago if they manage to release it [working] it will be the best hack ever
oh sorry i'm late

/req close
this is bullshit they cant make a working blackmarket hack...

AND THAT IS FROM BUGGFIRE SO REQUEST CLOSE
Quote Originally Posted by fuckemall View Post
this is bullshit they cant make a working blackmarket hack...

AND THAT IS FROM BUGGFIRE SO REQUEST CLOSE
You say bullshit... They can make it and actually, it isn't very hard at all !
Would be sick, but it is gonna ruin the whole point of winning from crates
If it would be true I think I would buy it but not for 50 euros :/
I have possession of this hack
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I have possession of this hack
NOW
I'll think about it
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I'll think about it
Good, after we both get banned
on my dead body .
Enjoy da game dude/F*ck VIPs
Edit: but if a working B.M H4ck i'll think .
This is stupid. ON all the spins he dind't win? What kind of hack is that?
illl take ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us