Using Forms in Dlls projects

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Using Forms in Dlls projects
I made a dll with a Form in the header folder..
But how do i check like if(CheckBox->Checked) { etc.. } in the Source File ..I dont know how to use the form in like main.cpp (Source File Folder) to check textboxes, checkboxed etc..?...Hope u understand , thanks...
if you know how to use forms in dll explain me how plx

on ccplz ( for maplehackers ) they do it all whit forms in dll ask it there if every1 here dont know
#include "youHeader.h"

bool ischekced;

void Check()
{
ischecked = CheckedBox1->Checked;
}
Well I'm not 100% sure cuz I neber programmed on CRL of C++, but I saw some sources.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us