AngryThe Ultimate Game Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
The Ultimate Game Problem



Ok so i was on my laptop,like always, and just decided to play Metal Assaul. Then somthing terrible happened....Somthing probably unexplainable. I was given an error message saying


Could not find capatable 3D Devices.


This sample will now exit.

So far this is pissing me the F***K OFF
its just like my DirectX Disapered. I was using dave's hack,i'm not saying its his fault, but after I ran Fix it everything went wrong.

heres the link to the download


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/104-hack-r...5-20-11-a.html


then i tried WolfTeam, same thing happened with only a more described explanation(about a paragraph and a half)


then the second pop up said somthing about download DirectXV8

So i'm confused since I have DirectXV9
someone please help



COMPUTER FEATURES
___________________
Windows 7
DirectX V9
98.0 Gigs left

Hacks used
___________________
MPGH MAS PUB 052011-Metal Assault
Ammo_Grenade_Box-WolfTeam
Cheat Engine- Neither
Wolf Team Center-WT
Wolf Team Multitools by tambre-WT

Did i have .Net Framework [Y]-I belive so
Did i have DirectX V8 [N]-I had V9 wich should be better

Snapshots
___________________

Metal Assault Error(s)
ⓘ




WolfTeam

ⓘ

ⓘ

ⓘ

ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ
And Uploaded By Trithorns

Click Hereⓘ For free food stamps



All your best hacks are HERE! ⓘ
Hahahahahahahah.Never got that problem.
Well yah thats usefull. Thanks alot ass hole
Quote Originally Posted by trithorns View Post
Well yah thats usefull. Thanks alot ass hole
Umad bro????
Quote Originally Posted by LiL Mikko View Post
Umad bro????
AM I MAD. AM I FREAKIN MAD!
kinda my stomach hurts and the only game i have are wolfteam and metal assualt. And i bet if i tried playing any toher games it wouldnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by trithorns View Post



Ok so i was on my laptop,like always, and just decided to play Metal Assaul. Then somthing terrible happened....Somthing probably unexplainable. I was given an error message saying


Could not find capatable 3D Devices.


This sample will now exit.

So far this is pissing me the F***K OFF
its just like my DirectX Disapered. I was using dave's hack,i'm not saying its his fault, but after I ran Fix it everything went wrong.

heres the link to the download


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/104-hack-r...5-20-11-a.html


then i tried WolfTeam, same thing happened with only a more described explanation(about a paragraph and a half)


then the second pop up said somthing about download DirectXV8

So i'm confused since I have DirectXV9
someone please help



COMPUTER FEATURES
___________________
Windows 7
DirectX V9
98.0 Gigs left

Hacks used
___________________
MPGH MAS PUB 052011-Metal Assault
Ammo_Grenade_Box-WolfTeam
Cheat Engine- Neither
Wolf Team Center-WT
Wolf Team Multitools by tambre-WT

Did i have .Net Framework [Y]-I belive so
Did i have DirectX V8 [N]-I had V9 wich should be better

Snapshots
___________________

Metal Assault Error(s)
ⓘ




WolfTeam

ⓘ

ⓘ

ⓘ

ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ
And Uploaded By Trithorns

Click Hereⓘ For free food stamps



All your best hacks are HERE! ⓘ


Well i tried downloading directx again and guess what. It ended in 5 seconds didnt even go threw the full download
Try restoring your computer to the previous configuration before you used the fixit exe.
Probably your system made a restoration point automatically for security reasons.
You can restore to a previous point or you can re-update your hardware drivers or you can try installing the directx8,9 stuff again (Restoration 1st(should fix),if restoration doesn't fix redo DirectX re-installation, re-update drivers last). If all else fails, I have no idea what to tell you.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us