ExclamationCrossfire script modding! [TRUE]

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
The font can be modded was a TEST i told any1
yea i'm just saying
ik lmao any1 know how to open REZ file?
NVM i got it
double posting :O
WoW.......Nice Man!
THANK YOU

Please press thanks
@Glaceon

I don't really like everything italics.
Is it possible if you can make a tutorial on how to edit the font
Looks Ok Man Im Not Using Trying To Keep My Crossfire Clean
nice but letters suck though
@Dimnished

Why not.

I know how to change the text to.
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
@Dimnished

Why not.



I know how to change the text to.
Italics don't really look good
@Glaceon
Yeah I Think So Too!
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us