Sooo not fair

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Sooo not fair
skip to :50 and what u think for or not fair XD
Rich people will be rich
He's fancy.
My house Is better then that
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
My house Is better then that
you have not seen the whole house
hes my friend o.o

u havent seen the whole house o.o
Don't dream. Make it become a Reality
I honestly dont care.
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
I honestly dont care.
Lol.
,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
I honestly dont care.
Good...
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post


Good...
Well dats mean
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Well dats mean
Stop caring about what other people have that you don't
If you want that, get off mpgh go get education , get a decent job, don't have a family
who wouldnt want a home theater
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us