UnhappyHelpHelp with mods

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with mods
Whenever I want to install a mod using ModLoader, The game shut down. Do you have any idea of how to fix this?

Additional information

-My computer is a Dell Latitude 110L laptop optimized for Windows XP with one Hard Disk of 40 GB,an Intel Celeron M processor of 1.40 GHz, a RAM of 512 MB (503 MB usable), Two OS (32-bit Windows 7 | Linux Ubuntu) (Minecraft is on Windows 7), only 1.03 GB free and a video card so outdated that it can't use the Aero themes properly. Briefly, a very old laptop;

-I use TFC Mod Manager to mod my files;

-I've got Risugami's ModLoader;

-META-INF folder is deleted, and;

-My Minecraft version is a cracked version.
I can almost be positive that the mod you are trying to install is causing the game to lag out and crash because your computer is pretty crappy.
Its your laptop brah.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Its your laptop brah.
Wrong, Not being able to play a game after stalling a mod is because improper installation.
I forgot to tell you that before it crash, there's a black screen for some seconds and then, an error message appear and disapear right after, so I can't read it. Anyway, thank you for your quick answers and yes, it's true that my computer is a real piece of junk.
Did you install it properly?
maybe 2 mods conflict?
how many mods are u using at once?
btw u cant use more then one other wise it will give u a black screen and since your laptop is a pieace of shit it will crash

BTW i got a server pm me if u wana play
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?