Sexy scope

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Nice One,Can't Wait Approve It...
I got happy, and wanted to download it.. Before I saw that its not approved -.-
It looks cool, a little like a scope from Halo of some kind
/approved.
not bad bro

Awesome idea, though i think its a bit empty
Quote Originally Posted by IYIagnus View Post
Awesome idea, though i think its a bit empty
empty is better blocks less shit out
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


empty is better blocks less shit out
heh yeah, i also think its a nice scope
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Not very sexy.
I need to master the alpha layer, its supposed to be semi transparent with like a red border on the out side, just like a predator, and the middle is supposed to be semi transparent too,,,
Update will come soon.
its looks good .

GJ .
When you update it, change the middle, makes it hard to aim that circle in the middle >.>
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us