Combat Arms private server

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms private server
Is there any CAPS (Combat Arms Private Servers)? I've seen a few but they got shutdown just wondering..
I think it's that most people don't know how to make combat arms private servers, they're probably much more complex than making a Runescape server or a Maplestory server. And, private servers are against the TOS for pretty much all large online games, it's just that Nexon and Jagex can't get rid of all of the private servers, just the popular ones. And since virtually no one knows how to make a CAPS, it's easy for Nexon to get rid of them.

Just my theory, don't hate :P
There has been plenty of talk about it, but I have never seen one.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
There has been plenty of talk about it, but I have never seen one.
Yeah I agree.
When I read "is there any caps" I instantly thought Fallout 3.
I know how to make a combat arms Private server
But u need a fking good server + host will it be able to run with more then2000 people or else u cant
Quote Originally Posted by hustelboy View Post
I know how to make a combat arms Private server
But u need a fking good server + host will it be able to run with more then2000 people or else u cant

Could you send the files? I might be able to host one for a few friends and you.


Maybe not let's just see.
How about you ask one of the coders? o.o
Not available to the general public
/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us