I want a hack like this...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I want a hack like this...
...Hey this is a War Rock hack feature I have been looking for for so long!
a small hack or big hack I dont care but i've always been looking for a working without crash 0 delay.

NO saying I should just find out how to make it myself please
--
--
NO Bad or rude comments or quotes please
--
--
i think 0 delay is patched or if it exist is for V.I.P thats all
Only VIP hacks have 0 Delay hack..
You guys know where I can get a free VIP hack?
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
You guys know where I can get a free VIP hack?
VIP hack is a payable hack, you won't get it for free. We currently have no VIP hacks for WarRock at this moment, you'll need to wait or check Google ...
I don't think you can get a free V.I.P or just look around for working no delay but again i don't think you will find it for free..
Sorry buddy, I don't think your request can be fulfilled. And neither is "begging" allowed, so I'm just gonna close this
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?