I need Player.txt
I have Fixed it. No need to Reply
Okay, Recently I have not been able to start up CA, everytime I tried, it said Combat Arms has Stopped Working. I looked through my Combat Arms folder, and I noticed that I do not have Player.txt. If someone could upload it ( w/ a virus scan? ) It would be greatly Appreciated.
BTW: I R not nu leech0r nubCak3z noob. I'm new to mpgh from another site. I r no noob.
Okay, Recently I have not been able to start up CA, everytime I tried, it said Combat Arms has Stopped Working. I looked through my Combat Arms folder, and I noticed that I do not have Player.txt. If someone could upload it ( w/ a virus scan? ) It would be greatly Appreciated.
BTW: I R not nu leech0r nubCak3z noob. I'm new to mpgh from another site. I r no noob.