I need a hand..

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need a hand..
These forums seem so inactive, but i'll try get some help anyway....

I have followed guides to get a server online, but after doing everything it says "User not premium", im sick of it. Its a cracked minecraft that auto updates. I know im not premium...

So how do i avoid the "User Not Premium" thing, too allow people along with myself into my hamachi server? Please help me, iu cant even find another Minecraft Cracked forum with many users...
Go to your server properties and set the premium option to false.
i need my hands
Wow ban for the fail bumper.
Quote Originally Posted by jarebear795 View Post
Wow ban for the fail bumper.
The last response has to be over 4 weeks old to get a ban for bumping, newph.
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post


The last response has to be over 4 weeks old to get a ban for bumping, newph.
Yeah and it was like only a few days bump .
Turn online mode to false in your server.properties file.
Not possible for you to do it to other servers...
Only possible if you are hosting the server.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us