Why Servers No Showing ?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Why Servers Not Showing ?
English :

Hey Guys I Downloaded Crossfire Phillipeans Today And Have Allready Made A Hack For It That I Suppose It Working Coz I Get No Errors Lol But The Only Thing Is, I Cant Test It Because My Servers Are Not Showing In The Game When I Login ... Do you Know Anyway I Could Solve This Error ??

Filipino :
Hey Guys I Downloaded krospayr Phillipeans Ngayon At Have Allready Made A Hack Para Ito Na aking Ipagpalagay Ito Paggawa pinsan ko Kumuha Walang Error Lol Pero Ang Tanging Thing Is, ako cant Test Ito Dahil My Servers Sigurado Hindi Ipinapakita In The Game Kapag ako .. Mag-login . Gawin mo Malaman Anyway ko ma Solve ito Error??

Thanks Google Translate
SS? maybe i can help? or i can be one of your testers?

btw the injector you posted didnt work for me but i tried using others and it worked xD
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
Ip Blocked........ u can use hide ip if u want

Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
I got that problem before on ph but I just press refresh many times and poof the server shows up!! i dont know if it will work for you!! you will not lost anything if you try
weird, maybe your being i.p. blocked from our country
Quote Originally Posted by rein99 View Post
weird, maybe your being i.p. blocked from our country
Lol I Would Laugh Anyway I Can Still Make Hacks But I Cant Test
well if you want i can help, be your tester? xD
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
English :

Hey Guys I Downloaded Crossfire Phillipeans Today And Have Allready Made A Hack For It That I Suppose It Working Coz I Get No Errors Lol But The Only Thing Is, I Cant Test It Because My Servers Are Not Showing In The Game When I Login ... Do you Know Anyway I Could Solve This Error ??

Filipino :
Hey Guys I Downloaded krospayr Phillipeans Ngayon At Have Allready Made A Hack Para Ito Na aking Ipagpalagay Ito Paggawa pinsan ko Kumuha Walang Error Lol Pero Ang Tanging Thing Is, ako cant Test Ito Dahil My Servers Sigurado Hindi Ipinapakita In The Game Kapag ako .. Mag-login . Gawin mo Malaman Anyway ko ma Solve ito Error??

Thanks Google Translate



You mean the Crossfire ETERNIA THE PRIVATE SERVER not the crossfire philippines please be specific next time!They are doing something with the clans i've heard that's why!
Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
You mean the Crossfire ETERNIA THE PRIVATE SERVER not the crossfire philippines please be specific next time!They are doing something with the clans i've heard that's why!
@Slang No I Mean The Crossfire Philippines !
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
English :

Hey Guys I Downloaded Crossfire Phillipeans Today And Have Allready Made A Hack For It That I Suppose It Working Coz I Get No Errors Lol But The Only Thing Is, I Cant Test It Because My Servers Are Not Showing In The Game When I Login ... Do you Know Anyway I Could Solve This Error ??

Filipino :
Hey Guys I Downloaded krospayr Phillipeans Ngayon At Have Allready Made A Hack Para Ito Na aking Ipagpalagay Ito Paggawa pinsan ko Kumuha Walang Error Lol Pero Ang Tanging Thing Is, ako cant Test Ito Dahil My Servers Sigurado Hindi Ipinapakita In The Game Kapag ako .. Mag-login . Gawin mo Malaman Anyway ko ma Solve ito Error??

Thanks Google Translate
private server is down like resting i will show up soon when they want to it's hard to play that private server! u have to wait until server is up
nice translation dude.... but I dont have a clue why it goes like that.... ^^ Crossifre PH server is at japan? thats why its laggy... maybe its has something to do with it...^^
Im pretty sure that your hack is good... but I hope leechers wont post it in other forums site... and put some virusses on it...>,<...
gumagana po ba yang hack mo kuya?????
you are ip banned
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?