Holy Crap.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Holy Crap.
This website looks "bigger" every time I visit. How's it going Dave, rolling in 1k bills?
Congrats for making this so successful, sure is different from 2006!

PS : Any oldies that stuck around?
Welcome back, bro.
And no, there's few who are still here from '06.
Well welcome back person.
Welcome back.
Welcome and this site is the best
Welcome back to MPGH
Welcome back
OMG Jan 2006, thats almost 2005.
Oh yeah, if I recall correctly this launched in the 25th December of 2005, I joined in very early January. Only new faces.

I believe I found arunforce, Dave and a few others of MPGH in Heroes of Newerth. It's either a bunch of silly fanboys or the real deal, I wouldn't doubt either options as Dave and arun always hacked games like WarRock in its early days with their respective alias. Mostly in a more private environment of course. :P
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us