u a knifer??

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
u a knifer??
IF you are a knifer and u hack.. POST Here

x/axe/shovel/kukri clan
Sky
Lt
Meow
snitches
Nyc-Chinese
Cry
Technology
300 kittens
Luck Cn(new clan i guess)
and so on~~~
I don't understand.
It has Nothing to do with crossfire /req close
what the hell ? ...
wrong section .
Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
wrong section .
I don't think it belongs in any section.
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

I don't think it belongs in any section.
He meant if u're a knife player join 1 of these Knife Clans listed up their .
i dont understand anything
He Means The Clans They Have PRO Knifers!
They Kicked My Ass In A Knife Match
wrong section
What the fuck?
Report Jigsaw saying what the fuck.JK.Troll
How do you not understand?

And I was I was a good knifer
I M A Kiniver But I Don't Need Any Clan
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us